Fruit Cove ranks high among suburbs
Fruit Cove is one of the top “hottest suburbs in the U.S.” according to a list by Coldwell Banker Real Estate. The real estate firm rated 1,500 communities around the country using criteria including employment, access to suburban staples (grocery stores, banks, etc.), proximity to good schools, commuting by car and community safety.
The result: Fruit Cove, at the northwest corner of St. Johns County and just across Julington Creek from Jacksonville, came in at No. 3. The report described it this way: The charming suburb of Fruit Cove is home to some of the most unique small companies, corporate businesses and specialty shops. As an unincorporated suburb, it is home to diverse industries of finance and insurance, healthcare, educational services, professional, scientific and technical services and construction, and keeps to its roots of retaining a small town feel.”
The Top 10:
1. Cottage Lake, Wash., suburb of Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue
2. Prairieville, La., suburb of Baton Rouge
3. Fruit Cove, Fla.
4. Sammamish, Wash., suburb of Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue
5. Mercer Island, Wash., suburb of Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue
6. Riverton, Utah, suburb of Salt Lake City
7. Brentwood, Tenn., suburb of Nashville
8. Lehi, Utah, suburb of Provo/Orem
9. Cooper City, suburb of Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Pompano Beach.
10. Maple Valley, Wash., suburb of Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue
Read the full article at CBS News.
If you’re interested in living in Fruit Cove, St. Johns (one of the safest Florida cities to raise a family!) or any area of Jacksonville on your lot, contact us to discuss our communities and how we can help build your new home.