We’ve been running the pool promotion in Oxford Estates, a new home community in St. Johns County, for a while now. And things have been going well since — I mean, a POOL INCLUDED with each new home purchased, who would say no?! Especially in Florida and with this heat — we’re all trying to stay cool!
We’ve had many recent homeowners in Oxford Estates thrilled with their new homes and their pools, but we kept getting the same few questions about the pool — size, shape, pavers, decking, pumps, how it might fit in the backyard, and more — so we figured the best way to show people about the included pool they get with each MasterCraft new home in Oxford Estates is well…to show them!
We have broken ground and begun the construction process of a pool in the backyard of the Thomas Plus model home. We are so excited about getting the pool up and running this summer to better showcase the amazing promotion as well as the beauty of our homes and the neighborhood of Oxford Estates as a whole.
Stay tuned for more pool updates as well as some other fun images once construction is complete — in about 30-45 days.
• Pool can be any shape – up to 325 sq ft
• Up to 800 sq ft of brick pavers and with matching coping
• 3/8” 12”x12” steel grid with four ground points
• 6″ Gunite walls and floor with a lifetime warranty
• Professionally designed hydraulics for optimal filtration
• Ultra compaction of earth to prevent deck sinkage
• Professionally installed Pentair Intelliflo variable speed pump, 200 sq. ft. Pentair cartridge filter, and pool light
• Krystalkrete marcite finish with your choice of colors