We specialize in master-planned communities but we can also build on your own land, especially if it is not too far from our current construction sites. For your custom project, you would have the freedom to choose from our bountiful collection of floor plans, allowing many additional options, variations, and architectural styles.
- Over 50 Floor Plan Designs which can be customized for your personal preference.
- Our architect can assist you with designing your own custom plan if you prefer.
- Quality craftsmanship which is easily observable in the homes we are currently building.
- Individual appointment with a licensed interior designer inside an all-encompassing design studio so that you can view and select everything from the roof to the floor.
- Superior customer service throughout the entire process.
- Peace of mind warranty program.
- Preferred lender program.
- Discuss preliminary plan designs and approximate price ranges.
- Work with our preferred lender to get pre-qualified.
- Work with our architect to finalize your house plan.
- Work with our interior designer to select the interior and exterior features for your home – true one-stop-shop.
- Loan approval.
- Home Construction.
- Enjoy your brand new MasterCraft home for many years to come!
Let’s discuss the location and size of your homesite as well as any other information that will help us in understanding your needs. We will be more than happy to send you a few designs and pictures in order to give you some ideas.
If you haven’t found the lot you are looking for but know the area in which you want to live, we can help with that. We are very knowledgeable about the vacant lots in Mandarin, San Marco, Ortega, Riverside, Avondale, Orange Park and all of Jacksonville, as well as St. Augustine, Fruit Cove, Ponte Vedra, and all of St. Johns County. We would love to help in your search.
CERTIFIED FLORIDA MASTER BUILDER