We hear similar stories from our customers time and time again. “No other new home builder in Jacksonville will change their floor plans for us,” and: “The other builders wanted to charge an arm and a leg to take one wall down.” That’s not the way we operate. For us, building new homes isn’t about popping up cookie-cutter houses as fast as we can. At MasterCraft, we’re all about giving you choices as part of our promise for delivering Higher Standards.
As semi-custom home builders, we love working with customers to make sure that their new homes have the space and features they need. It’s about creating quality homes with the functionality and aesthetics that customers want and expect.
WE BUILD ON YOUR VISION
One thing we’ve learned since we first started building new construction homes in Jacksonville, Florida is that the word “custom” means different things to different people. At MasterCraft, that’s okay. Whatever you have in mind, we have a way to take your vision and build on it. We offer semi-custom homes, meaning you can make changes to our standard floor plans, in addition to fully custom “build on your lot” homes, and more design options for all of our home types than you can imagine. To give you a better idea of the options we provide, here’s a primer:
- Semi-Custom Homes – We spend hours designing our floor plans for the way people use their homes today. Our floor plans offer features such as great rooms, large kitchen islands and generous offices and play rooms. There’s a good chance you will find what you’re looking for without having to make any changes. However, do you wish there was one more bedroom or closet? Not a problem. We can make your changes happen.
- Move-in Ready Homes – Love our homes but don’t have the time to wait for a new build-out? We currently offer move-in ready homes in Shearwater, RiverTown, and Villages of Valencia – with Madeira and TrailMark coming soon!
- Build On Your Lot – Are you looking to build your dream home on a plot of land you already own? Design your floor plan from scratch with a fully custom home or choose from one of our existing semi-custom designs. We’ll even help you find a vacant lot in your ideal location if you need assistance.
- Design Options – Whether you select one of our carefully crafted floor plans or create your own, our design center offers more than enough choices to help you make your home reflect your style. Select almost every feature in your home including tile, counter tops, flooring, wall finishes, plumbing fixtures, windows, doors and much, much more. You name it, and we probably have it.
As you can see, we’re used to dealing with different kinds of customer. After all, we’re a different kind of builder.
WE MAKE THE DESIGN PROCESS ENJOYABLE
Don’t you wish that you could just snap your fingers and have your new home designed, decorated and move-in ready? Unfortunately, we’re not genies, but we do everything within our power to make the design process easy and keep it fun.
When you visit one of our new construction sites in Jacksonville, here’s what you can expect from us:
- Flexibility – Whether you want to select one of our built-in options, incorporate your vision into our basic floor plans or start from scratch, we’re on board and ready to help.
- Creativity – Coming up with the right solutions sometimes takes a little time and creativity. We’re willing to open up the think tank and get it rolling.
- Professionalism – Trying to visualize what everything will look like when your house is complete can be a little daunting, especially when you’re staring at an empty lot of land. Our associates are happy to share their experience and expertise to make sure you get and stay on the right path.
- Satisfaction – Our job is not complete until our customers are 100 percent satisfied with their designs.
LEARN ABOUT THE CHOICES AVAILABLE TO YOU
Higher Standards is not just about Choice – it also encompasses Craftsmanship, Customer Service, and Community. As an award-winning new homebuilder in Jacksonville, St. Augustine and northeast Florida, MasterCraft Builder Group works hard to help our customers create homes that suit their lifestyles. For more information about building a semi-custom in one of our communities or a custom home or your own lot, we invite you to contact us online or call 904-274-2773 to schedule a meeting with one of our team members.