When we started our semi-custom home building company, we committed ourselves to building new homes in St. Johns County that improve the lives of our customers and our communities. We feel fortunate, and quite honestly, inspired by the families who have invited us to build their dream home.
A home is a place where great memories are made. Our growing team understands how vital a quality home and home life impacts all facets of our lives. This is why we developed and are excited to show you how we can enhance your life through our Higher Standards.
MasterCraft has higher standards because we care deeply about craftsmanship, choice, customer service, and community. We wouldn’t be honest homebuilders unless we provided those standards of excellence to every customer we meet.
Every Home Deserves a Craftsman’s Touch
Unlike some builders that put up off-the-shelf residences made from lower quality materials, we define craftsmanship as a determination not to cut corners, or engage in cookie-cutter design. We build semi-custom homes for the way modern families live and we take pride in going the extra mile to ensure our craftsmanship is of the highest caliber.
You can find the difference in quality everywhere you look in a MasterCraft home, but it also includes things that you won’t necessarily see once your new home is built. Consider just a few of these standard upgrades included with every MasterCraft built home:
- We frame homes with 2” by 6” lumber, instead of conventional 2” by 4”s, so exterior walls are stronger and can be filled with extra R19 insulation to improve both sound-proofing and energy efficiency.
- A combination of 50-year shingles and a synthetic protective layer underneath helps protect your home from water intrusion while offering a better looking roof for a very long time.
- We design unique “family foyers” next to entryways, as a convenient “stop and drop” for mail, purses, backpacks, and more, complete with built-in conveniences like multiple USB phone charging outlets. Keep your kitchen less cluttered and your clutter more organized.
- Vinyl-framed windows with Low-E glass help make your home more energy efficient, which helps keep your power bill lower. Also, the vinyl frames do not “sweat” like traditional metal frames nor do they have any paint to chip so both your window and windowsills look cleaner and newer longer.
- Wider trim around doors, taller baseboards, and smooth-finished walls give the interior of your home a higher end look you would only expect to find inside custom-built luxury homes. In addition, we use durable and environmentally-safe paint with anti-microbial agents to inhibit mold and mildew.
Higher standards are inherent in our designs and we want you to notice every detail that we have considered when building your MasterCraft home. When you tour any of our model homes, look for the red diamonds displayed throughout the home. The red diamond signifies that these amazing features come standard in each quality MasterCraft home.
Learn More About MasterCraft Quality
As an award-winning Northeast Florida homebuilder, the team at MasterCraft Builder Group works hard to give each customer a chance to learn about our higher quality materials and construction methods. For more information about our new semi-custom home communities, we invite you to contact us online or call 904.274.2773 to schedule a tour of one of our gorgeous model homes.