Waterparks. Nature Trails. Cafes. Clubhouses. Fitness centers. Tennis courts. Special events. Sounds like the amenities of a luxury vacation resort, right? Not exactly. These are just some of the perks of home ownership at Shearwater and TrailMark, two master-planned communities where MasterCraft builds.
A Whole New Approach to Living
North Florida continues to be a magnet for new residents from outside the state. You can attribute this migration to increasingly cold winters and stormy weather in the Midwest and northeast regions of the country. But you’ve also got to credit this exodus to the many activities and perks offered by community living. Families, single professionals, empty nesters, and retirees can get everything they want from life that they might not be able to afford on their own.
What “More” Looks Like
MasterCraft Builder Group is one of the champions of this community-based trend. Not only can homeowners get the quality-built, semi-custom home of their dreams, they get all the perks of community living. Just take a look at what two of our most amenity-packed communities have to offer.
Shearwater: Opened in 2015 and located between metropolitan Jacksonville and historic St. Augustine, Shearwater is a master-planned community built around the wonderful natural resources of St. Johns County. MasterCraft offers a range of craftsman homes featuring modern designs, styles for every taste, and the following list of people-pleasing amenities:
- Kayak Club Community Clubhouse with wifi Cafe
- Three Swimming Pools: resort-style zero-entry lagoon pool, lazy river, and lap pool
- Three-story Waterslide Tower (pictured above)
- Fitness Lodge: 7,800 sq. ft. center with cardio, weights, exercise room, yoga court and kids club
- Access to Trout Creek
- Future kayak launch onto Trout Creek
- Picnic Areas
- Dog park
- Tennis Center: 4 har-tru tennis courts, one center court with terraced viewing area
- Trail System: 13 miles of nature paths, bike-ways and sidewalks
- In addition to the many amenities, enjoy the community lifestyle by joining one of the numerous clubs like the Campfire Teen Club, Ladies Tennis Club, 50s+ Fitness Group, or TrailBlazers Running Club. Shearwater also holds community events at least monthly, such as a Food Truck First Friday, or Freedom Fest.
TrailMark: Distinguished by its parks, waterways, and natural resources, TrailMark offers a connection to nature and neighbors through outdoor recreation and exploration. Located near historic St. Augustine, the area features A-rated St. Johns County schools, boutique shopping, local cuisine, pristine beaches, and world-famous golf. TrailMark features the following community-living perks:
- Camp House: lakeside retreat and activity center
- Resort-style Pool with splashzone
- Welcome & Amenity Center: the place to meet friends, play swim or work out
- Kayak Launch and Winding Waterways: clubhouse and access point to Six Mile Creek and the Saint Johns River
- Miles of Walking and Cycling Trails
- Fitness Center
- Sports Courts: basketball, sand volleyball and more
- Open Playfield
Find Yourself at Shearwater. Live Life Connected at TrailMark.
Way more than slogans, these are words to live by. Contact us to learn more about the many advantages and wonderful homes of these MasterCraft Builder Group communities.