New home construction is an exciting process – choosing colors, cabinets, flooring and more. This may sound like a lot to think about, but don’t stress, we are here to help you enjoy the process of making your home unique to you and your family’s needs.
While many of our customers are not first-time home buyers, the process of building a new home is different than purchasing an existing home.
Whether you are an experienced home buyer or a MasterCraft home is your family’s first home, here are a some things you can expect when building your new home with us:
• At the beginning of the process, we meet with our buyers to discuss ways we can adjust the home to fit their needs. We are very interactive with making these custom changes and we take our buyers desires and turn them into reality.
• All of our buyers have a one-on-one design consultation to personalize their home without paying big marks ups like our competition. Most builders look at upgrades as being profit generating, but we look at customization as a courtesy to our buyers. We never want our buyers to feel like they are getting gouged.
• Before construction begins, the neighborhood team meets with the buyers to discuss the final selections, plans and timeframe for closing. This ensures that everyone is on the same page and the build is as smooth as possible. All homeowners are given each team members contact information so if questions arise during construction they can call the superintendent or site agent directly.
• Before drywall is installed, all interior walls are swept and vacuumed to eliminate any dust from being trapped, thus keeping the home cleaner for years to come. The community team also meets with the buyers onsite to show the superior details we include in every home.
• Our closing process starts 45 days prior to closing to make sure our buyers have enough time to prepare. We strive for 100% completion upon closing.
• 14 days before closings, our unique quality assurance process begins to ensure the home is presentable and meets our superior quality standards.
• 7 days before closing the community team orients the homeowner with the home. We incorporate the latest technology into our homes, so demonstrating these items helps buyers transition with ease.
• The day of closing the homeowner does a final walk through of the home to ensure everything is in place. Our follow-up does not stop at closing. Our warranty department is in constant communication with our homeowners to ensure the home is functioning properly. Homeowners are encouraged to contact us if any questions arise.
Contact us at 904-263-5090 or online if you are interested in building in one of our new home communities or on your own lot in Northeast Florida. We pride ourselves on quality construction and superior customer service, and are here to answer any questions and help get your into your dream home.