Are you looking for a home in St. Johns County, Florida that is ready to move in now? At MasterCraft Builder Group, we offer a wide array of move-in ready homes perfect to suit everyone from first-time home buyers and empty-nesters to retirees and families looking for a second home. As a semi-custom home builder with deep roots in Northeast Florida, MasterCraft Builder Group prides itself on building homes that build community. Our move-in ready homes are available in communities such as Madeira, SilverLeaf, TrailMark, RiverTown and Shearwater.
Our move-in ready homes come in a variety of floor plans ranging from three to five bedrooms, so depending on your specific needs, there’s sure to be one for you. When you buy a MasterCraft home, you’ll know that your house was crafted with care, using the most innovative building techniques and durable materials. We don’t believe in “cookie-cutter” homes. We believe that moving into your dream home should be easy, accessible and exciting. This is why we’re proud to provide the best of both worlds with a select number of move-in ready homes available throughout St. Johns County. These homes are perfect for those looking to get moved into a new home sooner rather than later.
Who is a Move-In Ready Home Good For?
Move-in ready homes make excellent second home options and are particularly great for those who prefer new construction, but don’t want to or cannot wait to move. Is your company relocating you to Jacksonville or the St. Johns County area? Are you making a career change or moving to Florida to be closer to family? Want to register your kids for one of St. Johns County’s A-rated schools before the school year? Then move-in ready homes are perfect for you.
Are Move-In Ready Homes Customizable?
While move-in ready homes are already crafted with care for you to enjoy, that doesn’t mean that you can’t make changes. Depending on which house you choose and how far along the house is to completion, you’ll have some options to potentially design a pool, select certain interior design options, color palettes and more. Your home will still have plenty of personality.
Benefits of Move-In Ready Homes
When you choose a MasterCraft move-in ready home, you’re gaining all of the benefits of new construction without any of the potential delays or scheduling issues that typically come with new-home building. You’ll enjoy upgraded features in some of the most desirable neighborhoods when you choose a MasterCraft move-in ready home. Let’s check out a few more of the benefits that come along with buying a MasterCraft move-in ready home:
- New construction! Toss aside the fixer-uppers that are overwhelming and costly. New construction means that instead of knocking down walls and redoing bathrooms, you’re moving into a brand new home that’s ready for finishing touches like hanging artwork and picking out bedding. And because you’re purchasing a home that is built by MasterCraft Builder Group, you’ll get to move into a home with true craftmanship constructed by an award-winning builder, voted “Best Builder” in St. Augustine and one of the few Certified Florida Builders in St. Johns County.
- Higher Standards 2.0. Our move-in ready homes have Higher Standards that other builders consider upgrades. This includes a minimum height of 42” upper cabinets with crown molding in the kitchen, California-style kitchen island, raised height vanities with quartz countertops in all bathrooms, tub and shower walls tiled all the way to the ceiling, Moen oversized chrome showerheads and so much more.
- Cost effective. Instead of putting aside money for renovations and rehabs, you can use your entire housing budget for buying your dream home. You’ll be able to see exactly what you’re buying.
- No surprises. Moving into a home that’s been lived in means that there are always a few surprises. It’s no secret that a home inspection doesn’t catch all of the blemishes of an older home, so you’re sure to end up with quite a few unexpected costs along the way. With a move-in ready home, there are no surprises! What you see is what you get and we mean that in a good way.
- Less stress When you move into a move-in ready home, all of the work has been done for you. For anyone who has lived through construction, living in a work zone is extremely inconvenient and stressful. MasterCraft’s move-in ready homes are just that, move-in ready! There’s no need for hotel stays or daily dust clean-up when you choose a move-in ready home.
- Energy Efficient. Our homes are built with premium materials, included Zip-system siding, 50-year architectural shingles, R-19 wall insulation and R-38 ceiling insulation, 2-x6 exterior walls, Toto low flow toilets, all LED lighting, and 16 SEER 2-stage AC’s with variable speed handles, just to name a few. All this is backed with our promise to you – a Whole Home Energy Guarantee!
Because move-in ready homes reap the benefits of new construction, your home will include upgraded designer finishes and less out-of-pocket expenses due to modern development. MasterCraft Builder Group uses modern construction and advanced technology to be more energy-efficient, meaning it’s better for you, better for the planet and better for your monthly utility bills. MasterCraft Builder Group provides move-in ready homes in top-rated neighborhoods to enjoy the many benefits of community living such as pools, parks, trails, fitness centers and much more. But the most significant advantage of choosing a MasterCraft Builder Group move-in ready home is that there’s no wait. Your dream home is ready and waiting for you. All you have to do is unpack!
We are consistently adding new move-in ready homes to our website. Make sure to bookmark the listings page and check back often. Your dream home is only a click away. Currently, we’re offering everything from a three-bedroom, two-bath home to a five-bedroom, four-bath home featuring a gourmet kitchen and large work island as well as every home in between.
To learn more about MasterCraft Builder Group’s move-in ready homes or to browse the listings, visit our Move-in Ready Homes section of our website.